Register now for upcoming
- The First 100 Days – What Changes May Affect Your Organization
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on the Affordable Care Act
- Trends in Performance Management – A White Paper
- PRESS RELEASE: Group Services, Inc. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group
- Group Services Performance Management
- New I-9 must be used by January 22, 2017
- Legal Alert: Congress Passes Law Expanding use of HRAs by Small Employers
- What does the decision to delay the implementation of the new overtime rules mean?
- Legal Alert: Judge Blocks Overtime Rule Set to Take Effect December 1
- IRS Provides a 30-Day Extension for Furnishing Forms 1095 and Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- Are You Ready to Implement the New OSHA Regulations on Tracking Workplace Injuries and Illnesses?
- Legal Alert: Post-Election Returns: What Now for Obamacare?
- IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2017, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Exciting Changes to the Group Services Team!
- EMPLOYER ALERT – IRS EMAIL SCAM
- Legal Alert: Enrollment Counts for Transitional Reinsurance Fee Due Nov. 15, 2016
- Legal Alert: DOL Proposes Changes to Annual Reporting for ERISA
- Legal Alert: HHS Issues Final Rule on ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions (Section 1557)
- Legal Alert: ACA Reporting Update: AIR System Will Remain Up and Running After June 30th Deadline
- Legal Alert: Marketplace Subsidy Notices: What Employers Need to Know
When I was younger, the company my father worked for sponsored a family day at an amusement park in Des Moines. One of the features at the park was an old fashion wooden roller coaster. Because his company rented out … Continue reading
President Trump moved swiftly after taking office on Friday, issuing an Executive Order intended to minimize the economic and regulatory burdens of the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”). The order is somewhat symbolic and has no immediate effect on employers, many … Continue reading
A few years ago, I was watching a painful process take place. Our engineering manager, with very good intentions, was conducting his annual performance reviews. At the same time he was also telling them what their salary increase would be. … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE: Group Services, Inc. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group
Local Group Services, LLC. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group A historical M&A deal brings national insurance and financial services resources to local clients Group Services, LLC., Bettendorf, IA (1/3/17)—Group Services, LLC. has joined 23 … Continue reading
Imagine that you were running a sports organization. We will use a football team as our example. What would happen if the goal for the team was just to win, but little thought went into how they were going to … Continue reading
You can go to their website and read about the new form from the following web site, https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/whats-new. If you are looking for the actual form use this link, ttps://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-9.pdf The newer form is a 3 page form. You can also … Continue reading
On December 7, 2016, the Senate passed the 21st Century Cures Act (“Cures Act”), an omnibus measure that includes the Small Business Healthcare Relief Act (“Relief Act”), which significantly expands small employers’ options for providing health coverage. The Cures Act passed … Continue reading
Most people have probably read that a judge in Texas has issued a preliminary injunction which preserves the status quo while the court determines the department’s authority to make the final rule as well as the final rule’s validity. What … Continue reading