Register now for upcoming
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
- The First 100 Days – What Changes May Affect Your Organization
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on the Affordable Care Act
- Trends in Performance Management – A White Paper
- PRESS RELEASE: Group Services, Inc. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group
- Group Services Performance Management
- New I-9 must be used by January 22, 2017
- Legal Alert: Congress Passes Law Expanding use of HRAs by Small Employers
- What does the decision to delay the implementation of the new overtime rules mean?
- Legal Alert: Judge Blocks Overtime Rule Set to Take Effect December 1
- IRS Provides a 30-Day Extension for Furnishing Forms 1095 and Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- Are You Ready to Implement the New OSHA Regulations on Tracking Workplace Injuries and Illnesses?
- Legal Alert: Post-Election Returns: What Now for Obamacare?
Have you ever heard a manager indicate they just need “warm bodies” for a project or even for open positions? Nothing screams devalued like referring to another person as a warm body. Many times we may not actually say … Continue reading
Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
On Thursday, May 4, by a vote of 217 to 213 (with 20 Republicans voting against the bill), the U.S. House of Representatives passed an amended version of the American Health Care Act (AHCA), which repeals and replaces significant portions of … Continue reading
It was June 2015 in Philadelphia, and the time had come to fish or cut bait. The conversations, the questions—the possibilities—had been murmured about for years. Even as the Benefit Advisors Network had grown, every time the group gathered, someone else … Continue reading
Bob is hired to work at a local company. Bob is excited because although the job pays about the same as his previous job, he believes the hours will be a little better for his family and it is closer … Continue reading
Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
On Friday, March 24, 2017, the U.S. House of Representatives’ Speaker Paul Ryan pulled from the floor the American Health Care Act (AHCA), the proposed legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA), once it was clear that … Continue reading
On Monday, March 6, the U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means and Energy and Commerce Committees released the American Health Care Act (AHCA), their proposed legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA) through the budget reconciliation … Continue reading
On February 23, 2017, the White House announced a one-year extension to the transition policy (originally announced November 14, 2013 and extended several times since) for individual and small group health plans that allows issuers to continue policies that do … Continue reading
The IRS has announced that it will continue to process tax filings of individuals whose returns do not indicate whether they have maintained health insurance as required under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The announcement is in direct response to the … Continue reading