Register now for upcoming
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- Have You Had Your HR Checkup?
- Changes in the I-9… again
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- How Technology Saves You Money
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Take Action: Create a Culture of Wellness
- 7 Budget Friendly Wellness Programs
- 5 P’s for Better Employee Wellness
- Workplace Wellness: Why do we need it?
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Legal Compliance
On August 22, 2017, a federal court in the District of Columbia ordered the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to reconsider the limits it placed on wellness program incentives under final regulations the agency issued last year under the Americans … Continue reading
Have you ever walked into someone’s house and you notice a picture on the wall might be crooked. Chances are that the owner of the house doesn’t even know it. Why, because we tend to get used to how things … Continue reading
September 18th they will be utilizing a new form and you will need to begin using it on or before that date. If you have been using the online form this should be pretty easy for you. They really have … Continue reading
You can go to their website and read about the new form from the following web site, https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/whats-new. If you are looking for the actual form use this link, ttps://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-9.pdf The newer form is a 3 page form. You can also … Continue reading
On December 7, 2016, the Senate passed the 21st Century Cures Act (“Cures Act”), an omnibus measure that includes the Small Business Healthcare Relief Act (“Relief Act”), which significantly expands small employers’ options for providing health coverage. The Cures Act passed … Continue reading
Most people have probably read that a judge in Texas has issued a preliminary injunction which preserves the status quo while the court determines the department’s authority to make the final rule as well as the final rule’s validity. What … Continue reading
On Tuesday, November 22 a federal judge issued a nationwide injunction blocking the U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) from implementing its new overtime rule scheduled to take effect December 1, 2016. The rule would have affected approximately 4 million executive, … Continue reading
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released Notice 2016-70, which extends the deadline for furnishing Forms 1095-B and 1095-C to individuals from January 31, 2017 to March 2, 2017. The Notice did not delay the due date for filing the forms … Continue reading