Register now for upcoming
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- Have You Had Your HR Checkup?
- Changes in the I-9… again
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- How Technology Saves You Money
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Take Action: Create a Culture of Wellness
- 7 Budget Friendly Wellness Programs
- 5 P’s for Better Employee Wellness
- Workplace Wellness: Why do we need it?
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There’s no indication that medical costs will be decreasing anytime soon. PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), the second largest professional service firm in the world, released a study indicating that medical costs could increase more than six percent this year, with larger increases … Continue reading
It was June 2015 in Philadelphia, and the time had come to fish or cut bait. The conversations, the questions—the possibilities—had been murmured about for years. Even as the Benefit Advisors Network had grown, every time the group gathered, someone else … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE: Group Services, Inc. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group
Local Group Services, LLC. Joins 23 U.S. Financial Services Firms to Create the Alera Group A historical M&A deal brings national insurance and financial services resources to local clients Group Services, LLC., Bettendorf, IA (1/3/17)—Group Services, LLC. has joined 23 … Continue reading
Imagine that you were running a sports organization. We will use a football team as our example. What would happen if the goal for the team was just to win, but little thought went into how they were going to … Continue reading
You can go to their website and read about the new form from the following web site, https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/whats-new. If you are looking for the actual form use this link, ttps://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-9.pdf The newer form is a 3 page form. You can also … Continue reading
The newest scam involving a fraudulent email notice from the Internal Revenue (IRS) may have your employees coming to you asking about their insurance coverage for 2014. Continue reading
Consumer-Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) are increasingly being used by companies. Typically, CDHPs appeal to those who are healthier because they know their out-of-pocket health expenses are unlikely to exceed their account balances. Consumers using CDHPs think twice before running to … Continue reading
Group Services Inc. is on your favorite social networks. Follow us on Twitter: @GroupServicesIA Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GroupServices