Register now for upcoming
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- Have You Had Your HR Checkup?
- Changes in the I-9… again
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- How Technology Saves You Money
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Take Action: Create a Culture of Wellness
- 7 Budget Friendly Wellness Programs
- 5 P’s for Better Employee Wellness
- Workplace Wellness: Why do we need it?
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Voluntary Benefits
Many employers rely on a robust benefits package to attract and retain employees. The challenge is determining which benefits will appeal to a diverse employee base. The best solution for many employers is customization. A benefits package that goes beyond … Continue reading
We know as an employer you’re spending thousands per employee on health insurance plans. Yet few employers are checking the quality of their benefits plan before buying. When you want to buy a car or appliance or hire a contractor, … Continue reading
People age 55 and under filed nearly half (47 percent) of critical illness claims in 2011. The study, by the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (AACII) and General Re Life Corporation, also found that roughly 13 percent of policyholders who received critical illness benefits were younger than 45. Continue reading
It’s a fact: your overweight and obese employees cost you more. How much more…and what can you do about it? Obesity Costing Your Business: The May/June American Journal of Health Promotion reported that total health claims for morbidly obese employees … Continue reading
Parents consider it extremely important to have life insurance, found the 2013 State Farm Life Insurance survey. But 95 million Americans have no life insurance coverage at all, according to LIMRA. What does this mean for your employees? Employees Could … Continue reading