Register now for upcoming
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- Have You Had Your HR Checkup?
- Changes in the I-9… again
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- How Technology Saves You Money
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Take Action: Create a Culture of Wellness
- 7 Budget Friendly Wellness Programs
- 5 P’s for Better Employee Wellness
- Workplace Wellness: Why do we need it?
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Workplace Wellness
On August 22, 2017, a federal court in the District of Columbia ordered the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to reconsider the limits it placed on wellness program incentives under final regulations the agency issued last year under the Americans … Continue reading
Many employers rely on a robust benefits package to attract and retain employees. The challenge is determining which benefits will appeal to a diverse employee base. The best solution for many employers is customization. A benefits package that goes beyond … Continue reading
Here are six ways employers can create a successful wellness culture in the workplace: 1. Get the Boss on Board Company executives must be committed and show their full support of implementing a wellness program. This is vital to the … Continue reading
Having a wellness program is a great incentive for employees to strive to make better choices and live a healthier lifestyle. As top corporations create high-incentive wellness programs, you might think they require a major budget. Health and wellness within … Continue reading
Investing in the well-being of your company’s employees is proven to give your company a competitive advantage. However, lifestyle change can be difficult. It is important to take small, incremental steps to help others get on board with the idea … Continue reading
Creating an environment of wellness for employees within the workplace is a key element of success and advancement in a business. Wellness is proactively taking steps to make healthy choices, both physically and mentally. Implementing a strategy of wellness has … Continue reading
On Monday, May 16, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released final regulations (Final Regulations) under Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) governing wellness programs. The ADA … Continue reading
In August, the EEOC filed its first lawsuit against an employer regarding a wellness program. In October, it filed another. Here’s what you need to know to avoid a similar situation. Two Employers Sued Over Wellness Programs The first lawsuit, … Continue reading