Register now for upcoming
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- Have You Had Your HR Checkup?
- Changes in the I-9… again
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- How Technology Saves You Money
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Take Action: Create a Culture of Wellness
- 7 Budget Friendly Wellness Programs
- 5 P’s for Better Employee Wellness
- Workplace Wellness: Why do we need it?
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Alera Group from the Ground Up
- Are you proactive in your human resources practices?
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Withdraw the AHCA Before a Planned Vote But Efforts to Repeal Continue
- Legal Alert: House Committees Release Proposed Legislation to Repeal and Replace the ACA
- Legal Alert: White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018
- Legal Alert: IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Having a wellness program is a great incentive for employees to strive to make better choices and live a healthier lifestyle. As top corporations create high-incentive wellness programs, you might think they require a major budget. Health and wellness within … Continue reading
Investing in the well-being of your company’s employees is proven to give your company a competitive advantage. However, lifestyle change can be difficult. It is important to take small, incremental steps to help others get on board with the idea … Continue reading
Creating an environment of wellness for employees within the workplace is a key element of success and advancement in a business. Wellness is proactively taking steps to make healthy choices, both physically and mentally. Implementing a strategy of wellness has … Continue reading
Employers that sponsor self-insured group health plans, including health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs) should keep in mind the upcoming July 31, 2017 deadline for paying fees that fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI). As background, the PCORI was established as … Continue reading
Have you ever heard a manager indicate they just need “warm bodies” for a project or even for open positions? Nothing screams devalued like referring to another person as a warm body. Many times we may not actually say … Continue reading
Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
On Thursday, May 4, by a vote of 217 to 213 (with 20 Republicans voting against the bill), the U.S. House of Representatives passed an amended version of the American Health Care Act (AHCA), which repeals and replaces significant portions of … Continue reading
It was June 2015 in Philadelphia, and the time had come to fish or cut bait. The conversations, the questions—the possibilities—had been murmured about for years. Even as the Benefit Advisors Network had grown, every time the group gathered, someone else … Continue reading
Bob is hired to work at a local company. Bob is excited because although the job pays about the same as his previous job, he believes the hours will be a little better for his family and it is closer … Continue reading